COMMERCIAL ART SHOW ENTRY INFORMATION
Thank you to everyone who stopped by on Monday to drop-off their entries! We're happy to announce that we will be accepting entries all week long, so it is not too late to participate! If you choose to volunteer for just one night of gallery hours, we'll gladly discount your entry fee as well! Contact Rachel Lanciaux or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to set-up a convenient drop-off time at the Red Tornado Art Gallery on 111 East Crawford Street.
WHO SHOULD ENTERIllustrators, web designers, photographers, artists, videographers, graphic designers, signage professionals, architectural renderers, students and anyone else who has created commercial art.
MEDIAOriginal artwork, photography, web pages, animation, video work, publications, POS advertising, interactive computer projects, billboards, architecture presentations and other professional projects prepared for display.
- Professional commercial - photographers, artists, designers, freelance or company affiliated.
- The artist must be 18 years old.
- All entries must have been originated by the artist and be a representation of the work such as a photograph of the work or printed examples or the work itself.
- No entries previously shown in the 2008 or 2009 Commercial Design Show may be exhibited a second time in the 2011 Commercial Design Show.
- The Commercial Arts Guild reserves the right to reject any piece submitted for any reason.
- The total entry fee is $20 per participant.
- Entries are limited to three entries per participant, four for Commercial Arts Guild members.
- The first entry for paid Commercial Arts Guild members is free.
- Fees are payable in cash or by check at the time of registration. Make checks payable to Commercial Arts Guild. Memberships to the Commercial Arts Guild can be purchased at anytime up until time of submitting entry, for $20 per year and $15 for students.
- All entry forms must be filled in legibly and completely. Information cards provided are to be filled out and attached to the back of each entry in the upper right corner.
- No work will be withdrawn from the exhibit before the end of the show.
- Artists must be aware that any items of value must be insured at their expense as the Commercial Arts Guild and Red Tornado Art Gallery do not insure work against damage or theft.
EXHIBIT DATES: May 11 - May 31, 2011Opening night will be held Wednesday, May 11th from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
Gallery Hours are Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM and Tuesday - Thursday from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
PLACERed Tornado Art Gallery
111 E. Crawford Street
Findlay, Ohio 45840
- All entries MUST be displayed in a professional manner. If any doubt, please contact the CAG with any questions about your specific entry.
- Two-dimensional work must be set for either hanging or have a floor display designed to hold the project. Tables will be available as will AC power.
- Web projects to be submitted on DVD, CD or via URL.
- Video projects to be submitted on DVD for compilation with other projects.
- Print/photo entries must be matted in a conventional frame (all sides enclosed and covered in glass or plexi) or presented in an otherwise professional manner acceptable to the Commercial Arts Guild.
WORK PICK-UPWork is available for pick-up on Tuesday, May 31 from 12 pm - 2 pm and from 4 pm - 7 pm.
CONTACTFor more information, contact Rachel Lanciaux, Commercial Art Show Chair
Connect with the Commercial Arts Guild on Facebook and Twitter Share on Facebook